Saturday, September 5, 2009

“MOST WANTED”

Well, it so seems that other than the news, the only thing people want is pictures… I love how pictures are most desired when there is limited quantity.

   Scott claims that he is NOT photogenic… I think he is amazingly good looking NO MATTER WHAT!  However, I have realized that we really don’t have many quality pictures of the two of us together. There are a few, but I am a picture NAZi and won’t post any that I don’t like (specifically of me). So, you will all have to wait until we get pictures taken… We’ll be getting our engagement pictures done hopefully pretty soon, so after we choose what we want to put on our announcements, I will put a few others up for all to see! On another note, I do have very few pictures of the ring, and in my opinion, they don’t do the ring any justice because it’s more beautiful in person… however, for those of you that aren’t near me to see it, the pictures will just have to do for now.

scott-dresses 018 This was me in my room being silly and taking pictures literally like an hour after he proposed.

scott-dresses 012 It’s a little out of focus on the stone, so you can’t quite see all the facets and small details, but I love the picture!

scott-dresses 024 This is the side view of the Tulip style setting that my ring has… the ring looks as if it’s made of yellow gold and not white, because it’s so shiny that it reflects my skin and makes it look different… but in reality it is white gold.

Anyway, hopefully that will quench your desires until we can get some professional/ higher quality pictures up. Please give me feedback and if anyone wants to help with wedding planning, please let me know.

8 comments:

  1. love LOVE love the ring!! its gorgeous :) wish i could help with wedding stuff but i think i am little far away for that. email me if you need help and i hope i still get an invitation in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wedding is happening in Mesa... I could DEFiNETELY use all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is even prettier in person...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS times a million! I am so stinking happy for you! I wish you were here so we could dish about cakes and dresses! I miss getting your Sunday updates! Hooray for you! You're such a doll! I can't wait to see more pics of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Arizona and let my sister in law take your pictures and introduce Scott to everyone here !!!! Let me help you with whatever you need.invites, food, shower - you name it girl we can help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOO pretty!! Love you girl, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete