Monday, July 27, 2009

{J.E.W.E.L.R.Y.}

Saturday I started my first day on the sales floor as a sales associate in the JEWELRY department at JCPenney. Oh my goodness, I absolutely L.O.V.E. i.T! It definitely is difficult to memorize all the security rules, policies and expectations. I have made a few good sales already and am looking foward to getting more! I just love making people happy and this cute little old lady was my first customer. What a coincidence, right? I leave one job working with elderly, and then my first customer is one... I'm thinking they are just drawn to me! hahaha. ANYWAY, she said she was soo happy with our (me and my trainer) service and that she would take our JCPenney servey and put our names down so we could recieve a pin for GREAT customer service.


One of the guys I work with is starting a competition with me to see who gets the first pin.. it's probably a little confusing to those of you who aren't sure about what I am speekng of but I'm kinda too lazy to explain everything. I was just realizing that I hadn't written in a few days, so I put a little boring update up. Ok, well I'm gonna go babysit my other nieces so be prepared for some more adorable pictures!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun job! You'll be perfect at selling jewelry. Especially to the oldies

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! You're too cute Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked in the jewelry department at Kohl's once. Not my favorite job :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that stinks! Yeah I absolutely love it! My brother says for me to give it 3 weeks... I'm hoping I'll still like it!

    ReplyDelete