Thursday, July 9, 2009

KYLA ANNE

Today I got the opportunity to spend time with my youngest niece while her immediate family attended a funeral. Kyla recently had her first birthday on June 25th. In the beginning of every relationship, Kyla is very shy and doesn't like you unless she's known you for a while. Understandable, right? Well I seem to have this charm with kids, not to brag, but right away she was comfortable with me. I think she has only whimpered once while being held by me and that was because Daddy walked in. She is ALWAYS happy and laughing or smiling.
She has the CUTEST and most unique facial expressions. I'm pretty sure she takes after me, because I rarely smile in pictures due to the fact I'm too busy making a funky face.
This is how our time together went:-We watched some baby DVD's and then played on the couch-Ate some raisins and butter crackers
-Played Peek-a-boo with Blankie-Then went outside so Aunt Autumn could play photographer

-We played in the grass and with the puppies... pretty sure
that was her favorite part.

-Then we got tired and laid down for a nap... perfect timing
for updating my blog about our wonderful few hours.



DON'T FORGET ALL THE BABY KiSSES i GOT TODAY TOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see pics and an update! Your niece is cute, and I like your meditating cow pic! It is very fun, very you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you got comments on here!

    she is adorable! lucky you...you got to spend time with her!

    p.s. -- i LOVE LOVE LOVE your header. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comment you left
    :)
    you've made my night saying you like my personality!
    xx

    ReplyDelete