Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 things that make me realize how much I {LOVE} life.

{ONE} My puppy!

Even though Roxii isn’t technically a ‘puppy’ I still see every dog as a puppy regardless of how old it is. My little GiRL just turned 3 years old last month and she is seriously my pride and joy. For those of you that aren’t dog people, you probably can’t relate, but she is seriously my baby! She makes me so happy and does the CUTEST things to brighten my day. She wakes me up in the morning by gently pawing my arm and grrrring at me in her cute little playful way. I have loved every minute of the few months that I have had her…

Roxii

dog park 001 - Copy

Posing with the big puppy statue at the dog park

dog park 008


{TWO} My FAMiLY!

The number of nieces and nephews I have seems to constantly be growing. I don’t have many recent pictures of them because they don’t tend to usually want their pictures taken.… I’ll try my best to get them all up here within the next few months.

Lillee (age 3) and Amelia (age 5)

143

Joel (age 10) and Talia (age 4)

2659_1059786853868_1201825880_30203845_1333639_n

Kyla (age 13 1/2 months)

MONTANA 3 055


Mason (sister-in-law’s nephew… still part of the family)

Mason bw

Well that’s 5 of my actual niece’s and nephews… only missing 2.

{THREE} Photography! [0’]

View from the cable car in Switzerland

Picture 002

Girls jumping for joy at the top of the mountain where the cable car ride stopped. Picture 003

Random pictures I took at the last family reunion I went to.

Picture 010

Picture 011

Picture 012

Picture 045

The wonderful streets in Great Falls, Montana.

Picture 035


{FOUR} My Friends! Not only do I miss my friends from back home, but I love the few I have made here.

Kelsey Thomas with the puppies (left to right: Autumn the Puggle , Roxii the Yorkie and Gus the Pug) MONTANA 004 Kelsey Pettis, Monica, Patienz and I going on the YSA river float trip! MONTANA 008

MONTANA 011

{FiVE} Last, but the most important is the Church of JESUS CHRiST of Latter-Day Saints.

Without the gospel in my life today, I would not be the person I am! It has changed my life for the better in so many ways and has given me a positive outlook on life when I needed it the most. Unfortunately it is sometimes something I take for granted, but it definitely is such a part of my life. I can’t wait to strengthen my testimony, share my passion with others about the thing I love the most and make the next steps in life to be closer to my Savior, Jesus Christ and My Father in Heaven.

Pictures I took- Salt Lake City, Utah Temple…

Picture 111

Picture 102

Around Temple Square

Picture 105

Picture 103

and the San Diego, California temple… Picture 016

Picture 018

Picture 021

Picture 022

Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post Autumn! There are so many reasons to be happy!

    I am so glad I have gotten to know you. You are so sweet, and fun and like to talk as much as I do! I love it!

    ReplyDelete