Friday, August 21, 2009

The spirit of God, like a fire is burning...

I have never had such a burning bosom experience in my life, and am SO THANKFUL for everything that has happened in the past few days. I have gotten the opportunity recently to be reunited with an amazing person from my past, and her brilliance has opened doors for certain people to come into my life... again. Let me explain...

The first time miss Krista Stewart came into my life was at the Mesa, Arizona Temple. She was serving as a missionary in the visitor's center and was in charge of the presentation of a video entitled "The Testaments"... long story short, she referred me to the missionaries that taught me the discussions and then she went home 2 months after I had been baptized. Upon moving up here to Montana, I met a friend that re-united me with Krista.

Low and behold she was going to eventually set me up with a WONDERFUL guy. I don't know what it is about our connection, but she is OBViOUSLY supposed to be in my life. I have been praying about him and we feel that our relationship is perfect thus far and can't wait for what life is gonna throw our way. I have never felt so right about someone and can't wait to see where this goes. I love my life.... couldn't be happier!

I just want everyone that has been an example to me to know that I love them and hope they realize what they have done for me.... more examples to come.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa lady. Who is the new man??

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name is Scott. He is ABSOLUTELY AMAZiNG! I will tell you alllll about him in a few weeks.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are psycho. Baha. And I love it. Plus you of course.

    ReplyDelete