Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Engagement photos...

So I have a few of the many pictures we had taken for our engagement picture photo shoot. When I get the rest, I will definitely post them as well!












I have two other posts that I have saved on my computer that I haven't posted yet, because I haven't had access to Wi-Fi, so when I get the chance, I will post them asap... yes, they will be a little out of order, but oh well!
To check out our AMAZiNG photographer- www.bellajourneephotography.com






7 comments:

  1. yay! You are so beautiful! i love the one where you are showing off your ring! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are fabulous! I am so excited for you! Where are you getting married??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! so fun! when are you getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out so great! I can't believe Jenn did these so beautifully! I will have to check out her website! The only problem will be picking your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love them ALL! You guys are an adorable couple! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are getting married on January 2nd, 2010 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple

    ReplyDelete