Sunday, October 18, 2009

Good 'ol fashioned PAPER CHAiNS...

That is Scott's paper chain taped to his wall... ready to start being torn apart!

Yep, that's right. Scott and I went back to the first grade level and made paper chains as a countdown... forget calendars and the new high-tech flashy buttons that are digital countdowns.
We chose to do these and hang them in our rooms so we could count down the days 'til we get married.We made it color coded so that each color ends the small countdown to the next check point so to speak.
Orange-13 days to Halloween.
Yellow-26 days to Thanksgiving.
Pink-2 days to my BiRTHDAY.
Blue-17 days to Scott's BiRTHDAY.
Green-2 days until Scott comes to ARiZONA!
Red-8 days to Christmas.
WHiTE is 8 days until OUR WEDDiNG!!!

WOOHOOO I'm so excited for this countdown to BEGiN!
Leaving for ARiZONA tomorrow morning!

5 comments:

  1. That is so fun! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you'll come by the ward one sunday & show him off if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no worries... it is a MUST on my agenda for him to meet you ALL haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the paper chain! There is no better way to count down to a special day! I'm so excited and happy for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay this is adorable!! I love your blog, the layout is so cute! and I love your cute engagement story :) How fun! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete