Monday, October 26, 2009

LATE POSTS

Sorry for the two late posts, but I had to get them put on there before I go crazy with wedding plans and run out of time to blog! Speaking of which, if anyone wants to help with my wedding, please text/call or even e-mail me… however you want to contact me is fine! I’m going to be making a list of things I need volunteers for, so please let me know if you’re interested! Thanks so much, and please keep posting… it’s the only things that makes time go by for me… besides ripping off those paper links of mine! haha Have a great week everyone! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely! I saw your comment. My photographer was Troy Brinkerhoff but he is a little pricey. My aunt (Brig's aunt actually) does it for way cheaper and she is AMAZING!! I can get you her contact info if you want it :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete