Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WEDDiNG WEDDiNG WEDDiNG WEDDiNG....

That is the only thing that can be processed by my brain right now. I'm not gonna lie, it's SUPER ANNOYiNG. I wish that my brain would go back to normal, but the way things are going right now... that is proving to not be how this is gonna happen. Here is a list of things I still need to do- just using this as my thinking pad, or these things probably won't get done.

Make centerpieces
*still need canning jars, glass beads
Get wedding dress altered
Decide on a photographer, florist and cake maker
so much more to do... but the most important is
finding a job to pay for my wedding..... :(
Just my thoughts... will post a better, more exciting overview of my life when it happens.

1 comment:

  1. If there's anything I can do to help I'd be happy to do it. My sister-in-law is a FABULOUS photagrapher. Here's her photo blog if you want to take a look.http://blog.jamesonphotos.com/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete