Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OH EM GEE!

I just recently stumbled upon this blog and can't be more excited to start making some of the things she has created! She's my kind of gal! She sews, but hates patterns and isn't afraid to try some new styles and ideas! A lot of her stuff is inspired by Anthropologie and amazing new styles! Please go check out her blog!

Last night before coming across her blog I came upon this blog that I believe will be my new friend for decorating my new house once I'm married! Go check it out as well!

Oh my goodness... I can't wait to start being crafty again!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome for finding those blogs! I not quite as crafty as the first one, but maybe looking at her stuff will give me some ideas! I'm always remaking my patterns anyways so why not just skip the patterns and just cut and sew! Thanks Autumn!! What fabulous ideas you have given me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! Wait until you see what I just made...

    ReplyDelete